Monday, December 9, 2013

Only in Vegas....

Today is my last work trip of the year and we're headed to Vegas!

Looking back on my calendar this will be my 18th work trip this year.  Kind of intense when you think about it.

Its a nice short trip (3 days/2 nights).  Just long enough to get some work done and have a good time.

My sweet husband woke up at 5:45am to take me to the airport.

Coffee was necessary. 

I'm always so shocked when I visit Vegas.  This is my 5th time here and it still blows my mind.

Things that amaze me (in no particular order)
1) There is a liquor store in the airport.  IN the airport!!!!  Just in case you can't make it from your cocktail on the plane to the hotel bar: 


2) Carousels made entirely of flowers (and yes it does go around in circles):

3) While we're at it, Hot Air Balloons made entirely of flowers:


4) Gondolas and canals inside malls. The gondoliers even sing for you:



5)  Incredible views from the bed of my hotel room (I didn't even have to stand up to move the curtains...its automated):


6) There is Fro-yo in the Walgreens...I don't have a pic of this but I PROMISE.

I didn't indulge but I really wanted to.

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment