Thursday, March 27, 2014

Grocery Store Judgment

You know those people that judge what's on the conveyor belt at the grocery store check out?
I am TOTALLY that person.  Its kind of become a game.  I've gotten to the point where I can look at the person in front of me in line and tell you whether or not there's going to be soda or a bunch of sweets on that line.  I can also tell you if they're going to have fresh fruits and veggies or not. I also catch myself wanting to randomly help people as they shop.  Please oh please put down the Peter Pan Peanut Butter and pick up some Maranatha Almond Butter (don't get me started on peanut butter's carcinogenic properties...ewwwww) or do you know low fat is a lie?

Don't worry though, I hold myself to the same standard.  What does the conveyor belt look like when I'm shopping? Hopefully like this:



Full of bright colors, veggies, fruit, whole grains and lean proteins.

This is what makes me feel happy. Knowing that I'm making clean, healthy, wholesome foods for my family.

Tomorrow I'm making a recipe straight from Lauryn Evarts' new book.  I'll post it.



No comments:

Post a Comment