Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Presents under $100

Oh Christmas time!  A time for giving, a time for sharing, a time for making plans to buy things for my self if my friends and family don't jump on it.

Clockwise From Bottom Left: 
$98.00
One of my co-workers turned me on to these. They're basically comfy like leggings but more structured like pants.  Oooh and did I mention they have a back zipper? Word to the wise: wash them once for the best most comfortable fit.

$49.90--On Sale for $24.95!
I saw this in People StyleWatch a while back. I'm in love with all things lacy and long-sleeved and for $25 bucks? Come on now.

$80 on the OGIO site or you can find it on the cheap here
This is one of those backpacks that was clearly designed for a woman. Lots of pockets, straps designed for women with boobs (FINALLY!) and of course that adorable design. 

4) Urban Decay Naked Eye Palette
$52.00
I have actually owned this palette before and lost it on one of my million trips. This was the eyeshadow I used to make my wedding look happen.  I rather liked it :).
Sultry Wedding Eyes courtesy of Naked Palette

5) Miss Dior Perfume
$90.00
I got a sample of this at Sephora and let's just say I'm OBSESSED.  It has a bit of a citrus rose/oriental thing going on.  Basically, I wear it and my husband won't stop smelling me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment