Saturday, December 27, 2014

Post-Christmas Sales or Why My Bank Account Currently Hates Me

'Tis the season for post-Christmas shopping (as though our bank accounts weren't already sad enough). Its time to pretend like my 2015 New Year's resolutions to "spend less money shopping" and to "embrace minimalism" aren't literally 4 days from being enacted. That's right buddy, for the next 96 hours (give or take) all bets are off and I may end up with an entirely new wardrobe of mostly black, white and gray attire (because "wear more color" is also a 2015 resolution but clothes purchased prior don't count).

There are a million sales going on right now so here are just a few of my favorites. I actually have a whole word document full of more sales but I'm tired so this is all I'm posting for today.

Happy Shopping!

Banana Republic
50% off Everything in the Entire Store
+Take an extra 50% off Sale (OMG)

Clockwise from top left: Navy Wrap Dress,  Draped Jersey Top,  Marble Cuff, Drapey Vee Pullover
This is ridiculous. Basically BR is asking us to steal their clothes. Everything above is on sale thus it is 50% off of the already marked down price!
A little bit more on each item: I can't tell you how much I love their wrap dresses (I have a black one that I got for $19.99 on sale in 2007 and I still wear it). A wrap dress is a God-send if you're bloated, PMSing or if you've put on 5 lbs a la Christmas cookies.
Jersey anything makes me swoon (no wrinkles when you travel!) plus again its just so damn flattering!
I've been all about cuffs and bangles lately. Love this gold and black marble one. 
The V-neck pullover I'm basically going to live in.  This is classic J.Crew Pixie Pants, pullover, go. 

Forever21
Up to 75% off

Clockwise from top left: Mesh-Paneled Dress, Pleated Blouse, Bon Voyage Make-up Case, Open-Front Cardigan 



















I'll be honest everything above has already been purchased and is on its way to my house.
The black dress has a mesh insert so its sexy but subtle. If it gets here in time its totally going to be my NYE dress (plus some fabulous jewelry).
The black and white pleated blouse is just too darn cute.
Bon Voyage make-up bag is actually for my little sister but I'm now kind of bummed I didn't get one for me too.
The draped open front cardigan is a staple. I own one but it has multiple holes in the sleeves and really needs to be retired. For $18 I really couldn't say no to this could I?

Here's a secret (I used this just last night so it still should work): want an extra 10% off?
Use this code: 10FRNGU

Francesca's 
Extra 40% off Clearance
Some of my favorites below:
Clockwise from left: Cutout Croptop, Midi Skirt, Vneck Sweater, Metallic Snakeskin Jeans



















The croptop is basically free so just buy it and thank me later.
The printed midi skirt, I got a long one very similar to this from Forever21 over the summer. It was so cute that literally all of my co-workers bought it too.
White and black v-Neck sweater--CLASSIC!
Metallic Snakeskin Jeans--how cute would these be for New Year's? I love sparkle on the bottom too because its unexpected, everyone wears sparkly tops and dresses but a metallic pant is understated and different.

Alright folks that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment